Note: This document is only available in English, as it’s the official language of commerce for our clients and in the regions, we operate. Any translated copies are not valid.
- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
- Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, email, or similar, when you register for an account. When associating a MetaMask account with our service we ask for your MetaMask address. When you use the Token-Gating Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do send promotional emails and also we may send you service-related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails, you may opt out of them by clicking on the unsubscribe button on any of the emails we send you. If you no longer wish to receive service-related emails related to your account you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
- Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the Token-Gating Service. When someone uses a customer’s gate created on Token-Gating, we may collect his/her email address or/and Discord username. IP addresses and personal information are never stored or shared with any third parties.
- Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: Token-Gating collects information under the direction of its customers and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If your email and/or wallet address is under a transaction of one of our current customers and you would no longer like to be tracked by such a customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
- Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former Token-Gating customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to token-gating(at)gueb3.xyz. An individual who is a client of a current or former Token-Gating customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective customer first and then if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact token-gating(at)gueb3.xyz. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Token-Gating will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties. Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics, or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites, and gathering demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information.
- We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the Token-Gating Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
- How We Share Your Information.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Token-Gating will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Token-Gating, our users or others.
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets, and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses and other User information related to the Token-Gating Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions, or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site or our Social Media Channels of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Token-Gating Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Token-Gating or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities. Token-Gating may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- How We Protect Your Information. Token-Gating is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Token-Gating or guarantee that your information on the Token-Gating Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry-standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log-in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at token-gating(at)gueb3.xyz. We use an outside support platform, and a payments processing company to bill you if you purchase services.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Token-Gating will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
- If you have an account with Token-Gating, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- If you are a visitor to the Token-Gating Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Token-Gating does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at token-gating(at)gueb3.xyz
- Links to Other Web Sites. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Token-Gating Service or Sites, including the information or content contained therein. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Token-Gating